Tuesday 7 March 2023

Spoonflower design challenge

 Last week I joined the Spoonflower design challenge which was 'Hidden Whimsy Wallpaper'. My entry was this turquoise damask. From a distance it looks like a traditional damask print but look closer and you will see that it's made up of lots of little folk birds!


I coloured this damask print in the same colour palette that I used for the peacock print as I think they would make greta complimentary designs in the home.


It also matches this peacock scallop design.


This moodboard shows how all the designs could work together and I've included images of deep turquoise painted walls that add drama to the home as well as complimentary colour chips in navy and chartreuse which I see working as accents in accessories in velvet and boucle fabrics.


Check out my Spoonflower shop for more designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts