Sunday 30 January 2011

Etsy Newest Addition

I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I bought at the quilt show last week and I just love the colour combination of the acid yellow/green, dark teal and then the terracotta as a fab accent colour. I decided to use the terracotta as the lining, so you see a flash of contrasting colour when the bag is opened.This bag measures 16cm x 26cm, has a small inside pocket and is perfect for a special night out.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog lady! These purses are looking so proffessional!! Well donex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katie, your purses are gorgeous... you've been busy hon! Looking forward to seeing you when you're next over. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts