Friday 14 July 2023

Red kimono clutch bag

 I'm absolutely loving this recent addition to my Etsy shop! It's a clutch bag made from vintage Japanese kimono fabrics in shades of red, pink and orange. I have a wide selection of kimono pieces in my collection and this is the perfect project for bringing them all together to create something truly unique and different. This would be a great wedding clutch or evening purse for a summer party.


The clutch bag is lightly padded and has a red lining and matching red zipper. 


I'm loving the addition of the red tassel attached to the zipper pull.


The kimono pieces are stitched together and then top stitched to help keep them neat and flat.


This pink bird fabric is one of my favourites.


Each side of the clutch bag has a different combination of fabrics.


The kimono clutch bag makes a great gift combo with one of my kimono scarves. The perfect gift for a Japan lover!


Shop clutch bags here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts