Friday 22 October 2021

Pot plant decor

 Pot plants are the perfect way of adding nature and life to the home and I've designed a few pot plant prints to enhance the home environment. The latest addition is this pot plant wallhanging that I designed for this week's Spoonflower Design Challenge. The challenge is called Indoor Garden Wallhangings where we are invited to bring the outdoors inside with our favourite house plants.


This wallhanging can be bought as a kit in my Spoonflower shop and comes with two wooden magnetic hangers and a hanging string. It can also be bought as a tea towel.


This print can also be bought by-the-metre in my Sooonflower shop on a variety of fabrics. I'm currently loving the thick cotton canvas fabric.


There is also a massive choice of ready-made items for the home. This scatter cushion is lovely and fresh.


If artwork is more your thing, you can buy this design as a print in my Etsy store. It's printed onto a lovely thick watercolour paper and comes gift wrapped so makes a great house warming gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts