Monday 5 October 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to all! It's a grey and rainy day here in London town, and I'm very glad to be working from home today. The weather over the weekend was gorgeous and I had a fab time catching up with good friends, doing a spot of dancing at Abigail's Party, and had a scrumptious lunch on the terrace at the Bingham Hotel on Sunday, overlooking the river Thames. I had to share some food shots of my starter of beetroot marinated smoked salmon and my very stylish Eton Mess dessert with a scoop of strawberry sorbet on top. Lovely colours and very tasty too!


On top of doing some fab outings, I was very busy on the sewing machine and managed to run up some lovely items. These included a trio of fabulous green clutch bags, some made from Japanese obi fabrics and one made from some of the gorgeous ikat fabric I bought in Istanbul. Green clutches are often the favourites with my clients (and indeed with me!) and I'm always searching for that perfect green. You can find them in my store here.


I also added to my padded decorative hearts collection, which have proven to be very popular. Each one is made from a vintage kimono fabric and has a hand written word or phrase sewn onto it. There is also a ribbon loop, so that the heart can be hung somewhere inspirational in your home. I'm also planning to make some of them into key rings or bag charms. You can find them in my store here.


It's now countdown time to the Bags and Bubbles event that I will be holding at my home on 20th October. Something that I'm really looking forward to! After that, I will be heading to Tokyo at the beginning of November to attend the International Bazaar at the Tokyo American Club. I can't wait! It will be a fab week of selling my bags, catching up with old friends and buying new fabrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts