Paris Fashion Week is now in full force and I dipped in to have a look and was blown away by the collection of Dries Van Noten. It's heaven for anyone who loves textiles and colours, with an array of jacquards, ruffles tweeds and pleats all thrown together to produce a juicy melting pot of design. I love the clashing of colours that work so well together.
Thursday, 1 October 2015
Paris Fashion Week - Dries Van Noten
Labels:
Dreis Van Noten,
fashion,
hot pink,
jacquard,
mustard,
Paris Fashion week,
ruffles,
teal,
tweed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...






No comments:
Post a Comment