Friday 25 September 2015

Fabric Friday

London Design week is now on and I'm slowly dipping into some of the things that are happening around the city. This morning I went to the Design Centre at Chelsea Harbour to check out the fabric shops there. They have an open day when the public can come in and see their ranges and there is always something to inspire me! I came back with lots of great ideas and here are just a few of the things I saw.


Stunning wallpaper by Missoni.


I lvoe a pink chevron and this one really took my fancy, with its mustard yellow back.


Bright sketchy kiddy prints at Romo.


This sofa makes a statement. I love the fact that it looks like it's been scribbled alcove in crayons.


Sumptuously bright cushions.


I love a bright geo!


A funky of back in yellow, grey and white.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts