Saturday 26 September 2015

100% Design

Today I headed up to the 100% Design show, the largest and longest running contemporary design event for industry professionals. Today is the last day of the show and the one day where they are open to the public, so I thought I'd make the most of it and I'm so glad I did! This year it was held in the lofty space of Olympia in Kensington, which gave it a lightness and airiness that some other shows don't have. It was overwhelming how many inspiring designers were there, covering everything from interiors such as lighting, furniture and flooring, to the work place, emerging brands and design and build.


I loved these lamps by Marc de Groot. The gold one on the left is called a beehive lamp.


This stunning geo sofa is by Joined + Jointed. They are a collective of designers working together to create original, exclusive, contemporary furniture pieces.


I love this stunning orange cupboard by Novamobili against the monochrome geo wallpaper.


A grey wool geometric Donar chair by Slovenia Design with a flash of neon yellow on the legs.


Fun items for the home by Ibride for Pad Home.


Cutout brightly coloured drawers by Studio Geci.


Geometric lighting by Design Heure.


Felt cutout room dividers by Buzzi Space.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts