Sunday 4 June 2023

Gifts for gardeners

 Cheeky Leopard has a vast array of gift ideas for gardeners. The latest addition to my Etsy shop is this gardening artwork which includes wellies, garden tools and seed packets.

It makes a great pairing with the vegetable artwork also available in my Etsy shop. Each artwork has been printed onto a lovely thick watercolour paper and comes wrapped in a cellophane envelope and gift wrapped in pink tissue paper.

You can also find this fab little cotton gardening pouch in my Etsy store, perfect for storing seed packets in or for using as a gadget pouch for smaller gardening items such as secateurs, scissors and twine.


I'm loving the green grass print lining. This gardening bag is fully lined, padded and has a zipper closure to keep everything safe.


If you fancy making your own creations, you can buy this print by-the-metre on a variety of fabrics in my Spoonflower shop....


....or you can buy it on a variety of different wallpapers. I'm loving this textured grasscloth wallpaper.


You can also buy it on ready-made items such as cushions - the perfect decor for an allotment shed.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts