Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It's always good to start the year with a resolution or two. My new year's resolutions aren't very ground breaking I'm afraid. In fact, I only have two! The first one is to read more books and the second one is to wear more lipstick and I've already managed to do both today! I love this vibrant red lipstick by Bourgeois, and the book was a christmas present from my dear friend Laura. It's the perfect gift for me as it's set in New York which was my home for 12 years (and where I left part of my heart) and is described by one critic as 'a delicious and memorable novel that will leave you wistful - and desperate for a martini'.


I also wanted to start this year with a boost to Cheeky Leopard's exposure, and am chuffed to say that we have an advert in the January edition of Mollie Makes magazine.


Turn to page 83 and you will see one of our leopard print purses nestled in with other fab leopard-inspired items. I especially like the leopard print badge by Isabella & Us.


The purse has been photographed against a pink and white spotty background to bring out its fun nature and match the pink and white polka dot lining.


The caption accompanying the photo is short but sweet and perfectly sums up the ethos behind Cheeky Leopard and its products.


Here's to a happy and prosperous 2019!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts