I've recently been coveting some items from Plumo, a lovely online store that sells pieces that have been sourced from around the world. Their idea is to provide original, beautifully crafted items which are a little bit different. They tend to work with artisans and co-operatives from Africa to Asia, as well as designers that have just come out of college and the result is beautifully crafted items that have an eclectic, one-off feel. I especially love the pouf made from pieces of kelim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I recently created a collection of Makower UK called Deep Blue Sea which included fun sea creatures in a bright colour palette. Within th...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
Tea towels are a great way of brightening up the kitchen and I have a wide selection of tea towels to choose from in my Etsy shop . This fox...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...




What a fab site, Plumo - thanks Katie! Hope you had a good Christmas!
ReplyDelete