Sunday 19 March 2017

Cute as a button

I've been busy over the last few months, creating a new product for my store and here's the finished result - cute little button brooches! Each one is covered in a pretty vintage kimono fabric, using complimentary colours. I love this summery mint green, coral and red colour palette, which comes from a pretty child's kimono that I have in my collection.


Each set contains three buttons and the backing is made from felt that has been hand sewn onto the button in a complimentary colour to the front fabric. I have then hand sewn on a brooch pin.


I'm selling these buttons in packs of three which means they can be placed together on the lapel of a jacket or used to decorate a bag or scarf. I will be adding more buttons to my store soon!


You can find these little cuties in my store here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts