Friday 19 August 2016

Fabric Friday

It's Fabric Friday time and this week I'd like to mention some fabrics that I bought at a lovely fabric shop in Wallingford called Village Fabrics.

I design fabrics for a company called Makower UK and it was great to see some of my designs on sale there, as well as to see what other fabrics are on sale. For some reason I was in a bit of a whale mood and homed in on some rather lovely whaley fabrics as well as a snail fabric.
Can't wait to get sewing.....


The whales above are a lovely simple modern design. I'm going to give them a spotty lining.


These whales are fun! I'm going to use the red and white polka dot fabric as a contrasting lining.


I couldn't resist the snail fabric. I love the fact that at first glance you can't tell that they are snails....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts