Monday 22 August 2016

Ikats from Istanbul

This time a year ago I was in the beautiful city of Istanbul. I loved its vibrancy, its food, the locals and of course, the choice of stunning fabrics. I spent a great afternoon in the bazaar choosing fabrics and drinking tea with the stall holders, and I came home with some stunning fabrics which I made some beautiful clutch bags from.


The three bags below are some that I made a while ago.
I love the bright colours and each has a vibrant lining.


I now have two new additions to my store.
The clutch bag below is made from a stunning blue and grey ikat design.


It has a turquoise lining to match the outside.


The clutch bag below is made from a simple green and cream chevron stripe.



It has a stunning hot pink lining for a flash of colour when the bag is opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts