I recently discovered this beautiful website that sells bespoke leather for interiors. The leather wallpaper took my eye - something that I can't ever imagine being able to afford, but it's lovely to look at. The collection consists of embossed, engraved, inlaid and sculpted leather, for use as decorative wall panels, flooring, upholstery and furniture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...



No comments:
Post a Comment