It was another beautiful day today and I decided to stroll along the Thames from Richmond to the Petersham Nurseries. It's a lovely walk and there is always a lot of people watching to be done. The nurseries are beautiful and tastefully mix plants and garden objects with a chic restaurant selling amazing, organic food all situated in an idyllic, Italianate-style setting. I strolled around the plants and got a lot of inspiration for flower shapes.
Sunday, 11 May 2008
Petersham Nurseries
It was another beautiful day today and I decided to stroll along the Thames from Richmond to the Petersham Nurseries. It's a lovely walk and there is always a lot of people watching to be done. The nurseries are beautiful and tastefully mix plants and garden objects with a chic restaurant selling amazing, organic food all situated in an idyllic, Italianate-style setting. I strolled around the plants and got a lot of inspiration for flower shapes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
No comments:
Post a Comment