I decided to make the most of the beautiful weather yesterday and head down to my local park - Bushy Park - to soak up some rays. I ended up lying under a tree and was fascinated by the leaf formations. I am now very inspired to make something using this imagery.
Sunday, 11 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
No comments:
Post a Comment