I have just designed these "new baby" announcement cards. I wanted to keep it simple and not too fussy and loved the idea of doing little t-shirts for each. The girl's one has a heart on the front and the boy's one has a boat. These should be on my site later today!
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
No comments:
Post a Comment