The weather is slowly warming up and it's the perfect time to start planning your summer style. I created this bright outfit to compliment the red cotton kimono clutch bag in my Etsy store. The yellow of the skirt and blue of the top were picked out from accent colours in the bag.
Monday, 2 May 2022
Summer style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...

No comments:
Post a Comment