After having a night and a day in Santander on my own, it was great to finally have my sister and her family arrive. They got the ferry down from Portsmouth and are staying about a 20 minute walk from my apartment. I trotted over there to meet them and it was lovely to be reunited! We spent the evening wandering around and stopping in the odd square for a drink and then dinner at a lovely tapas bar near their apartment. When I got back to my apartment I spent some time standing on my balcony and taking in the atmosphere on the street below. Everyone was out and about enjoying the balmy evening.
Monday, 29 July 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...







No comments:
Post a Comment