After the traditional architecture of the cathedral, I headed to the Centro Botín to see some space-age modernism. The centre was designed by Renzo Piano who designed the Pompidou Centre and it is situated in a perfect position overlooking the water with many lookout points and massive windows to fully enjoy the views over Santander. I was very excited to see that there was an Alexander Calder exhibition on, which was fab. His work suited the space so well! I wasn’t allowed to take photos, so have used some photos from the Centro Botín website to give a feel for what I saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...







No comments:
Post a Comment