I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fabric with a butterfly print in bright purple, yellow, pink and blue.
I used a hot pink cotton lining for the clutch bag, which matches the pink of the butterfly. I also added a hot pink tassel to match the lining.
The clutch bag has a green zipper closure to keep everything safe, and the bag is lightly padded to protect its contents.
Look up close and see the detail of the butterflies. Some are filled with colour and some are just outlines.
This makes a great gift for someone special, a truly unique item! It also makes a great summer clutch and is the perfect accessory to a summer wedding.
You can find it in my Etsy shop here





No comments:
Post a Comment