After a rather soggy day yesterday, I woke up to glorious sunshine and couldn’t wait to get outside and start exploring. First port of call was Santander Cathedral, which is a rather simple design, but walk through the entrance and you immediately come to a pretty, calm cloisters - somewhere perfect to sit and take in the morning sun. By this time I was hungry so I headed to an outdoor cafe right next to the cathedral and ordered ‘The Window’, a scrumptious toasted sandwich consisting of ham and cheese with a fried egg on top, complete with a circular window cut out to reveal the sunny side up!
Sunday, 28 July 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...







No comments:
Post a Comment