After a very early morning start, and a brief stop over in Brussels, we finally made it to the lovely city of Porto! The sun was shining for us as we got on the train into the city and met our Airbnb host at the property. It’s a gorgeous, clean, two bedroom apartment close to the centre and beautifully decorated in a blue and white colour scheme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...






No comments:
Post a Comment