Daniel, our Airbnb host, was very informative and took us through a map of the city, pointing out the best things to do in the three days we have here. Then it was time for us to head out and fill our bellies with a late lunch and a glass of wine. We came across a very reasonable cafe selling scrumptious fresh sandwiches and Greek salad which we washed down with a glass of wine each. I chose the white wine and definitely lucked out in size. Subashini chose the port wine and her glass was tiny! We also came across some beautiful blue and white tiles as well as some scrumptious pasteis de nata (a kind of custard tart) which were even more tasty washed down with a second glass of wine. We also wandered through the mercado and wondered at all the beautiful packaging of the sardines and chocolates on sale.
Friday, 14 June 2019
Porto - finding our feet
Labels:
pasteis de nata,
Porto,
Porto Sardines,
Porto trip,
weekend in Porto
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...






No comments:
Post a Comment