When in Porto one has to sample the port and we tried some at the Porto Cruz cellars which are just along the Douro river, on the south side of the river. It was such a sunny day and great to stroll along the river edge and soak up the atmosphere. On this visit we have also sampled quite a lot of Portuguese wine and we have been so impressed by the quality!
Sunday, 16 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...





No comments:
Post a Comment