Our bus trip took us to a port area out of the city which is renowned for its seafood. We headed to a restaurant called A Marisqueira de Matosinhos that had been recommended to us. We sat at the bar and watched the world go by around us. One of the waiters suddenly appeared with a ladder and climbed up to the lobster tank to fish out some lobsters for someone’s lunch! He stirred them up and then fished out three live lobsters that he put in a bowl and carted off to the kitchen. We chose sea bass and our waiter nearly prepared it for us, removing the bones. It was gorgeous! After lunch, we just had time for a stroll along the beach and an ice cream before we got back onto the bus and headed back into the city.
Sunday, 16 June 2019
Porto - seafood lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...






No comments:
Post a Comment