For our last day in Porto we decided to take an open top bus tour and soak in the sights (and the sun’s rays) of the city. What I loved about being higher up was that you got to appreciate the decoration and drama on many of the buildings. It’s not until you look up that you see this amazing array of sculptures perching on the edge of what could be quite an unassuming building at street level. I was also intrigued by the amount of abandoned, yet beautifully tiled, buildings which is so sad to see.
Sunday, 16 June 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...






No comments:
Post a Comment