Lee took me to a fabulous shop called Utilitario Mexicano which is situated in the Juárez area, an area that was abandoned for a long time but has recently started to be rejuvenated. The shop sells everyday Mexican items (everything from enamel tin ware to straw hats and woven bags) but displays them in a pleasing manner, on peg boards around the walls and shelving in the middle of the white warehouse-like space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...










No comments:
Post a Comment