On our wanderings around the local area we came across a lovely shop called Fabrica Social, which sells items of clothing and accessories made by the artisans living in the Chiapas mountain region. It’s situated at the end of a serene courtyard and sells items that take hours to make. Each item has been documented with the name of the artist and the amount of time it took to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...




No comments:
Post a Comment