My last visit of the trip was to Lee’s local food market. I love seeing the local produce and watching the everyday life that goes on. There’s always a new type of food to find too. We saw dried peppers that were almost black in colour, conical sugar lumps, dried pig skin and lots of vibrantly coloured fruit and veg. We also walked through the dining hall which was abuzz with people eating and catching up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...











No comments:
Post a Comment