Wednesday 1 May 2019

Mexican adventure - Royal Hideaway Playacar

My Mexican adventure has two halves and the first half is all about relaxation! I flew in to Cancun on Saturday afternoon and was driven down the coast about 45 minutes to my resort Royal Hideaway at Playacar, just south of Playa del Carmen. It’s a wonderful oasis of calm and relaxation, with beautiful surroundings and friendly staff. The resort is all-inclusive as well!


The view from my balcony.


 The beautifully tropical hotel grounds are filled with palm trees. Every now and then I spot a lizard slinking around.



Every morning I have breakfast overlooking the sea. My favourite combo is scrambled eggs with their scrumptious guacamole.





I’ve spent a lot of my time lying on the beach under a parasol. The sand is super soft and I love feeling the sea breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts