Saturday 21 October 2017

Purple passion

I've been busy making more silk scarves and the latest addition to my store is this purple stunner! It was such fun finding the right fabrics for this item. I have a lot of beautiful kimono pieces in my stash and there were so many I could have used. Not all of them made it, but the ones that didn't will be used for another scarf.


This scarf is a long and skinny decorative scarf and wraps around the neck several times.

The scarf is double-sided so whichever way you wear it, there will be a stunning design on show. I love the oversize stylised floral below.


I've used a combination of different styles and love the way that they are all pulled together through colour.


The scarf looks beautiful around the neck.


You can find it in my store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts