Monday 31 July 2017

Happy Monday

I hope a good weekend was had by all! Mine was fab, and after filling up on a hearty ramen meal at Shoryu on Friday night I headed down to Frome in Somerset on Saturday to catch up with my dear friend Roz. We've known each other for a long time, through the college years and into our time living in New York, and there was a lot of reminiscing to do over cups of tea and glasses of cocktails.

I also managed to rustle up another clutch bag made from the ikat fabric I bought in Istanbul. This one is made from a stunning silk pink and purple combination.


The colours are so fresh and vibrant and I decided to give the bag a deep pink cotton lining to match.


 This bag has a detachable chain handle which can be worn over the shoulder or across the body. If you'd rather use it as a clutch bag, simply remove the chain or just drop the chain inside the bag.


You can find this stunner in my store here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts