Monday 15 May 2017

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to all. What a fabulously sunny day it was yesterday! I spent the day with family, having scrumptious food in the garden and going for a sunny walk along the river at Richmond.

I also managed to do a spot of Cheeky Leopard creating and here is my most recent creation. It's a necklace made from vintage Japanese kimono fabric and you can find it in my store here!


The flowers on many of the kimonos I have are so pretty and really need to be shown off on their own. This one uses a red and white stylised floral which I have carefully cut out.


I then bond the kimono fabric onto a leather base to give it strength and structure.


This necklace would make the perfect accompaniment to a summer outfit and you can find more like this in my store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts