Wednesday 17 May 2017

Custom order

Every now and then I have a client contacting me, asking for a custom order. I enjoy doing custom orders as it becomes more of a personal creative experience. I like to liaise with the customer and make sure that they get the perfect product. The most recent order was from someone who had bought a tissue holder from me in the past and wanted two more, made out of a fabulous map fabric.


He found the perfect fabric on Ebay and ordered it to be sent straight to me.


The fabric arrived in good time and I made it into two tissue holders.


The holders only use a very small amount of fabric, so not much was needed and I used a contrasting blue and brown scallop fabric as the lining.


I was glad to hear that the tissue holders arrived at their new home on Monday and were well received!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts