Tuesday 22 March 2016

Lucky Lobster

So, I have some big news! Yesterday I completed on the purchase of my new flat! I now have a fab little pad to call my own, where I can decorate and make it into a lovely little nest. I will be putting some pictures of it up here once it's all done.

As a house warming present, my lovely mum gave me these two fab tea towels produced by a company called Lucky Lobster. The name alone is great, but I also love their bold designs and use of colour. These will look great in my new kitchen.


I love a lobster design! Every time I design a nautical group, I try and slip in a cheeky lobster design, but it never makes it through. One of these days it will happen....


Pineapple motifs are very popular at the mo and I love these bright yellow ones with the offset green leaves and linocut effect. This would brighten up any kitchen, although it's almost too nice to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts