Monday 15 June 2015

Happy Monday

Happy Monday! I hope a good weekend was had by all.
Mine was great! I spent Saturday afternoon as chief face painter at my niece's 6th birthday party, and came home with a lot of glitter on me and a belly full of chocolate cake!

On Sunday I did the Summer Shopping event on the beautiful terrace of my friend Bernadette. In true English fashion, the rain came to join us, but it did not deter the vendors or the shoppers and it finally cleared to be a rather lovely afternoon! We had a great selection of vendors, and the day went amazingly well. Thanks so much to everyone who came along and supported us.


My Cheeky Leopard stall came together well, despite having to cover it with plastic sheets for the first hour to protect it from the pesky rain!


I met so many lovely people who all showed an interest in my clutch bags and purses.


Bernadette Douetil was selling her amazing hand cream and moisturisers.


Pairfum were selling their home scents, but also had a beautiful range of perfumes, bottled in classic glass designs. Something you would love to have on your dressing table.


A range of Beverley Hewitt's ceramics were for sale. I loved the chilli-inspired set.



Rocco Jewellery was doing a roaring trade and everyone enjoyed a glass of bubbly as they perused the items for sale.


Even our local Conservative MP, Tania Mathias popped in to say hi!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts