Wednesday 8 April 2015

Spring into spring

Spring into spring with this cute little blossom handbag!
It's made from a bright pink, red and turquoise vintage blossom kimono fabric and I couldn't resist it's pretty design and beautifully soft feel. I decided to use a different fabric for the flap of the bag. It's a softer pink, but still has a blossom design on it and matches so well. I decided to add my signature bright lining for a flash of colour on the inside and this time it's a bright red cotton. These handbag designs are relatively new to my shop, and I'm loving making them. My favourite part of the process is taking time to choose the perfect combination of fabrics, and finding a suitable co-ordinating strap that fits across the body. In this case it is neon pink!

The bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body and has a very strong hidden magnet closure to keep the bag closed. You can find it in my store here.






I decided to team my handbag with an electric blue summer skirt.
I think it shows off the colours beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts