Friday 20 March 2015

Fabric Friday

This Friday's fabric selection is showcasing what I have started making with some of the fabrics I bought at the Knitting and Stitching show a few weeks ago.

These fabrics were bought at the Eternal Maker stand and were bought as scrap bags. You never know what you are going to get in these surprise bags, but there is always a fun combination that you can piece together and they are the perfect size for my card cases.


I'm not sure about the headless bird, but I loved the colour combination of this Echino fabric and decided to mix it with a pink polka dot and a kettle fabric….


The frogs on this fabric are so sweet and remind me of emoticons.


Owls are still a popular motif and I'm mixing them with an apple fabric.


Elephants are always popular and why not put them with an aeroplane fabric?!


Last but not least, the be-spectacled stag fabric which is fab! This is another design by Echino, who do some gorgeous designs on thick cottons. This stag is being paired with a tree design.


All these fabrics are now waiting to be made up into card cases which you will be able to find in my store very soon! I love the mix of colours and each has a contrasting lining for a bit of fun when the case is opened. They can be used as credit card cases, business card cases or for travel cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts