Thursday 19 March 2015

J'adore violet!

Anyone who's a regular to this blog or to my Etsy store will know that I'm a tad partial to the colour purple! I've had a stunning purple floral kimono sitting in my collection for a while and decided to take the plunge and cut it up - a rather upsetting experience! Luckily, I have made two lovely items out of it, both of which you can see below, and you can find them in my store here.


The kimono fabric has a lovely big flower on it.
 I decided to place it in the bottom right hand corner of this clutch bag.


This bag has a detachable chain handle so that you can use it as a clutch bag or as a handbag.
I used a hot pink kimono fabric for the lining.


This handbag is made from two different kimono fabrics and has a long woven strap, designed to be worn across the body. It can also be worn over the shoulder.


It has a hidden magnetic closure to keep the bag closed and everything safe.
Check out that hot pink lining!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts