Monday 1 December 2014

New gems

At the weekend there was steam coming out of my sewing machine as I ploughed through lots of new bag designs. I have so many ideas and just not enough time to do them all. I did produce some juicy new gems though! These handbags are such stunning colours and I love to add a brazen lining for a flash of colour when the bag is opened. You can find them in my store here.


This stunning green handbag is made from an embroidered Indian silk.


I gave it a turquoise lining.


This handbag is also made from Indian embroidered silk and is magenta pink and blue.


These handbags have short chain handles but I can change them to long chains if preferred.


This turquoise bag is also Indian embroidered silk and has a hot pink lining.


I love the decorative paisley design embroidered onto it.


The colours and design of the kimono fabric I used for this handbag are so modern.


It has a magenta pink satin lining to match the outer colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts