Friday 28 November 2014

New photos

As a small business owner, it is often hard juggling all aspects of the business. I love the design side of Cheeky Leopard, for example, but am not so keen on the book keeping side of things.

I take most of the photos of my product for my shop, but really don't have the skill to do much more than that, which is why it was so lovely to work with professional photographer Kathryn Chapman again. A while ago she took some beautiful photos of my product for my website. I was so pleased with them that I recently asked her back to my home to take some more photos to be used on the shop page of my website. They are so nicely shot and really show off my product beautifully.

This is a little taster and you can find the rest on my website here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts