Saturday 22 November 2014

New clutches

A few weeks ago I mentioned some of the fabrics I bought whilst on a recent trip to Tokyo. Most of the fabrics I bought were obi fabrics (the 'belt that goes around the kimono) in gorgeously vibrant colours. I choose a fabric for it's colour, or because it has a stunning design on it. I like to use the layout of each design thoughtfully, and think about that when I cut the fabrics out. I have been busy sewing and have just added two new clutch bags to my store which you can find here.


This obi fabric had two beautiful floral elements. I have used the florals in two separate clutch bags.
The red flower will be following shortly!


I love the vibrant colours of this obi. My friend Sanna deftly picked this one out for me.


Here the bags are cut out and ready to be made up.
Check out those vibrant linings I chose to go with them.


Here's the magenta floral clutch. I added a silver clasp to match the silver in the design and gave it a long chain so that the bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body.


This clutch bag has an antique-effect gold clasp. The clasp is a new design for me and has an oversize bobble detail which I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts