Friday 21 November 2014

Fabric Friday

I've been a busy bee today, preparing for my Open House event on Tuesday evening as well as making more items to put on my Etsy store. I often mention how much fun I have putting fabrics together, and today I have been focusing on the most popular fabrics. Customers love the cats and the elephants, as well as the sausage dogs. The anchors are a lovely classic design on a vibrant red. I have shown each fabric with the lining that I think suits it best and tomorrow I will be making them up into iPad cases and coin purses, as well as some gift sets.

Watch this space!


The sausage dogs are really jolly on the orange ground and I love the floral detail in their bodies.


The cats are the most popular and I thought the yellow polka dot lining made a fun combination.


The anchors work so well with the blue and white polka dot lining.


These elephants are very sweet. I've chosen a red and white star lining to go with them.


Who wouldn't want a penguin fabric iPad case?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts