Thursday 22 May 2014

Prince, here I come!

Anyone who has known me for a while will know what a massive Prince fan I was back in the day. Me and my friend Katharine spent a summer in our late teens chasing him around London in my little red mini and if any of my friends got a lift in the mini, they were subjected to Prince songs back to back. 

It appears that I will be reliving those days (no doubt in a slightly more toned down way) with Katharine, my partner in crime. This Friday we are heading to Leeds to see him in concert!!!!!!! I am so excited and to celebrate, I have added this purple clutch to my store - Prince's favourite colour.

The fabric was featured as a Fave Fabric Friday piece a few weeks ago and seems very fitting as the latest addition to my collection.

You can find it here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts