Tuesday 20 May 2014

A clutch of clutches

Here's a little clutch of clutches that I made at the weekend. The colours are more subdued than normal, but I love them!

I will be adding them to my Etsy store over the next few days.


One is just a clutch, two have short detachable chain handles, and one has a long detachable handle.


I love the simplicity of this black, red and cream kimono fabric. It fits across the body or over the shoulder.


This kimono fabric has a stunning stork motif. I gave it a mustard yellow kimono lining for a shot of colour.


I've used this pretty kimono fabric a few times and love it! I gave it a terracotta lining to match the blossom.


This one is a beautiful chrysanthemum design that was featured in a Fave Fabric Friday post a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts