This Friday's fave fabric is a beautiful vintage kimono fabric that I bought in Japan. It's been a while since I have had a forage through my collection of kimonos and this one really hits the spot! I love the softness of the pink background, the graphic grey wave motif and, of course, the beautiful blossom fan design.
Friday, 3 January 2014
Fave Fabric Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I b...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
No comments:
Post a Comment