Fave fabric friday continues! This week I have homed in on a lovely Japanese indigo piece that I bought in Tokyo. I love so much about this fabric - the thickness of it, the colour of it and, of course, the beautiful print. I was loathe to cut it up, but have already used some of it to make a small handbag. It went to a good home when I sold it at the International Bazaar in Tokyo in November. I have decided to match it with a magenta pink lining. Watch this space for the next instalment!
Friday, 13 December 2013
Fave fabric friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
No comments:
Post a Comment