Cheeky Leopard creates beautiful handmade clutch bags and purses.
Monday, 23 December 2013
Cheeky Leopard sale!
From 26th December to 9th January, Cheeky Leopard is having a post-Christmas sale where everything is 20% off!
You can find all items by clicking
here
.
www.cheekyleopard.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Deep blue sea
I recently created a collection of Makower UK called Deep Blue Sea which included fun sea creatures in a bright colour palette. Within th...
Union Jack bunting
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
Fox tea towel
Tea towels are a great way of brightening up the kitchen and I have a wide selection of tea towels to choose from in my Etsy shop . This fox...
She sells seashells
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
Sunflower bedding
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
No comments:
Post a Comment